Tuesday 24 August 2010

errr... mini editors & boyfriend jeans

hi there :D first, please check out this new AUTUMN MINI EDITOR!! woow.

Powered by Polyvore


okay so here we goo :DD
i've just woken up to this wonderous world & the weather outside is... kinda sunny but cold ?:/
dayummmm.
i'm baking today. i'm not sure what though :/
today, my featured set is going to be a preppy one by my good friend, SARAH! username: sarah...♥

Untitled

Untitled by sarah..♥ featuring tops




i think this is very good set. i like the use of the patterned paper as the background to help fill in spaces, that might show after finishing. check out the collection below for more patterned paper!♥ i also like the summery colours & the arrangement ♥






today i'm also going to tell you a bit more about me.
i'm 13 years old & i love to.....bake/read/polyvore/computer/watchtv/draw/act♥ i've got brown hair dyed a reddish brown & i have blue eyes. i get ideas for my hairstyling & makeup off youtube, mainly these too people - i'll feature them:

xrubyredlips



that is her doing some quick school makeup. i use this everyday to to my school make up, and the best thing about it is she tells you what she's using, when.

i use bubzbeauty to show me some funky hair tutorials



i really like this one. the only thing is that with some tutorials, you have to have longer hair, so it turns out slightly different. :/

i hope that has given you a bit of an insight into me & my life, & i'll post more later ♥


prettylittleloser.

No comments:

Post a Comment